Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Busy Saturday

Still working on the studio - among so many other things. My brain is kinda mushy today from all of the things it's been expected to do lately.

Everyone who's stopped by to say "hello" says it's looking great and they want to come hang out with us for classes and sew days. I think we're going to open up in the next week or so and let the rest of the space "evolve". I want to see how things work and go from there. Maybe we don't need to be doing as much work on it as I think ...or all at once. So, if you're in the area, stay tuned for the class/event schedule.

The new website should be up and running (for the most part) sometime in the coming week (UPDATE: whenever the developers get around to it, I guess) so keep an eye out for that. I've been told this very thing for a couple of months now so I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes. When it's finally up and running, it will be a lot easier to get my patterns and fabrics if your local quilt shop isn't carrying them!

I've posted a couple of sneak peek "teasers" on the fan pages of designs that will be included in my Halloween collection of machine embroidery designs. I can't give you the whole show, yet, but you'll get a taste if you take a look here: Patrick Lose fan page or Party with Patrick fan page. I'll post more from time to time so stay tuned.

I'm headed back to the drawing board for more designing and to choose fabrics for the applique embroideries from the collection that are being digitized. I'm hoping for a relaxing afternoon and I hope you have the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment