Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Friday

Hi Everyone! I'm sorry for the delay in posting but it's been an insanely crazy (and really fun) week here. I can't tell you how many quilt shop owners and customers we've spoken to this week about the Party and it's really inspiring to me that so many people feel this is what they need either in their shops or as a new social and learning adventure for themselves, personally. I'm really grateful for the trust and support from all of the shops and quilters that have signed up! The fun has already started and it's gonna be a wonderful year ahead.

I got some more photos from the various St. Pat's Day parties but since it's past we'll wait to see who throws some of the best April parties and get their stories posted. I also promised to get some pics of my grandgirls up from our St. Patrick's Day festivities for those of you who 'know" them and want to see some more recent pics. But, since this bizarre Blogger interface isn't allowing me to insert pics where I'd like them to be anymore, I've posted them here.

Speaking of the girls, I have to end here to go pick them up to spend the night with me tonight...yay! Come to think of it, I forgot to get the house Lily-proofed too. Gotta run!

Have a great weekend and thanks for looking in on me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment