Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Website updates

We've made some changes to my website and I wanted to let you all know that, if you have the old menu page bookmarked you should go to the new site and add it to your favorites. The old url for the menu page won't have the information you need anymore.

More and more shops are joining the Party with Patrick™ club and we're hearing fun stories about the various events at member shops. Remember to send photos so I can post them here. If you're a quilter and want to join the party, be sure to let your local quilt shop owners know!

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and my birthday and I'll have a few photos to share with you from that. My daughter, granddaughters, and I went for a traditional Irish corned beef and cabbage lunch and it was a lot of fun. I hope you all had a fun day too. More to come soon.

Thanks for looking in on me ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Patrick, the girls are adorable and they looked so festive! What a beautiful family you have.

    ReplyDelete