Thursday, August 12, 2010

More ordering info

I hear that some shop owners have had problems reaching someone at the number provided for ordering Quilting Celebrations. Here are some more names and numbers that might help:

LaRita Godfrey 801-816-8410

Claudia Mann 801-816-8366

Becky Cude 801-816-8393


LaRita assures me that, even though they are on the phone a lot, they will get back to you if you leave a message. From what she told us, Quilting Celebrations is already selling well (in her words it's HOT) and they're very excited about it. Thanks so much for your support of this new endeavor for me/US.

I just got the exciting news from my Art Director, Tony, that the magazine is on it's way to production and, for real, you'll see it in September! Now I can take a deep breath and move on to the next bit of fun. I hope you're along for the ride :)

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment