Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vintage Notions

My good friend, Amy Barickman, has done it again. Her new book, Amy Barickman's Vintage Notions, was recently released and, as with everything she does, Amy has given her all to this project. I love what I've seen so far. My copy is on its way and I can't wait to get it. This is a book I'll actually read because I know Amy has gathered together a really wonderful collection of inspirations from the past, which always get my creative juices flowing.

Please take some time to visit Amy's blog and let her tell you all about the book as only she can. Her passion for it is infectious and I know you'll love hearing what she has to say. Be sure to pick up a copy for yourself. This is one of those books that will inspire generation after generation of creative folks like us!


No comments:

Post a Comment