Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Beautiful Bundles

Look what we'll have with us at the Iowa State Fair! Fat quarter bundles of my "Basically Patrick" collection from RJR Fabrics are making their debut at the fair so be sure to stop by our booth in the Fabrics & Threads department. The entire collection will also be available by the yard along with my Lily's Garden collection which has been chosen for the Iowa State Fair's 2015 raffle quilt.

Of course, if you can't make it to the fair, you'll also be able to get these at PatrickLose.com (soon) if your local quilt shop doesn't carry them.

That's all for now. I'm out the door to head back to the fairgrounds to judge the quilt blocks made from Lily's Garden that will be offered in next year's raffle quilt. I've seen a lot of them already and they're awesome! This is so much fun and I feel so honored to be a part of it.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Wish I lived closer to Iowa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely gorgeous bundles of fabric! I do think you need a turquoise, green, and purple bundle in addition to the turquoise, blue, and purple one. :-D

    The Iowa Fair sounds wonderful - maybe we'll plan a girl's road trip next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want these so badly that I actually contemplated taking a drive to Iowa. Sadly, it's a 4 hr 28 min drive so I guess I'll be buying online. :( Darn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the 4 hr 28 min drive to Iowa for the Iowa State Fair is TOTALLY worth your time but if you're only wanting to order fabric, you can contact Gary@patricklose.com and I'm sure we can help you, Vicki :) Just let us know what you're looking for! Thanks for your interest and comment.

      Delete