Monday, April 14, 2008

The new book is underway...

Today I met with a group of local quilters at Quiltz, a shop here in Phoenix, to begin work on my next book for C&T Publishing.

I thought it would be fun to organize a "project party" and get some quilters together to work on the projects. It's a good way to test the patterns by having some objective artists help put them together. What a fun and talented bunch!

I had a great time and it's really nice to meet more local artists to work with. We're going to take up where we left off again tomorrow morning and I'm really looking forward to it. I'll post some photos of our project parties soon. But for now, I have to get back to work finishing up some of the patterns for the projects we're working on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment