Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thanks for the feedback!


The response to all of the new things in the works has been great! I've gotten lots of positive emails and pattern orders I'm really glad you all like the new stuff.

I'm still planning on getting some of the additional colors of
"Satinesque" and some of the other Kona Colorworks stories posted but I'm in the middle of working on three new patterns and I'm in a bit of a time crunch.

I will be taping 3 TV spots in May and also have to get the projects for those designed and made. Not to mention all of the projects I need to get done for my new book with
C&T Publishing. (Yes, I'm starting on another and I'm really excited about it.) Last but not least, there's all of the fabric designs in my head that need to be painted so that I can keep you sewing and stashing them!

I promise I will update in the next couple of days!

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment