Friday, April 25, 2008

A Busy Week

It's been a busy week here. My sister and brother-in-law are visiting and it's been great to have them here. Not just because it's been too long since I've gotten to spend time with family from home but also because it made me take a little time away from the drawing board, sewing machine, and computer! All work and no play.....well, you know what they say. We made a trip to Sedona yesterday and took my granddaughter, Lily, along. Sedona is a beautiful place and Lily had a ball.

I haven't told you all yet but I will be representing The Warm Company on a couple of television shows coming up. I'm taping two episodes of Marth Pullen's Martha's Sewing Room in May. You'll have to check back to find out what projects/products will be featured.

I love working with The Warm Company and have used their Warm & Natural batting and Steam-A-Seam fusible adhesive products for years. They're great products and great people to work with.

I'm going to use the weekend to refresh and revive and then it will be back to work on Monday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment