Tuesday, May 20, 2008

On The Road Again

I'm sorry I haven't posted too recently but I've been doing some traveling. I spent the day today with Martha Pullen and her incredible gang and taped a couple of upcoming episodes of Martha's Sewing Room to air on PBS Create toward the end of this year and beginning of 2008. I appeared as a representative of one of their sponsors, The Warm Company, whose products I've been using for years. I had a great time and it was a lot of fun to meet and spend time with everyone. The staff made it super easy to tape both shows in a day and they're such a talented group! I just got back from having dinner with them and really enjoyed the entire day. Hopefully, this will become a yearly tradition.

I'm anxiously awaiting word on how Spring Quilt Market went in Portland this past weekend and will let you know as soon as I hear details. I'll try to update the blog from the road. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment