Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"A Patrick Lose Christmas"

I got the word from Zinnia at C&T Publishing that the advance copies of my new book are in and I'll get mine tomorrow...YAY! It's been long enough now, since I finished working on it, that I can be excited to see it again. There's always a short period toward the end of the process that I get pretty tired of looking at the same quilts, photos, and words...especially technical words.

But this book is full of fun stuff including a recipe for a "Caramel Christmas Mix" that I always make a boat load of to have around to snack on during the holidays. (I just got a craving for it and that usually doesn't happen until about November.) I'm anxious to get the book into stores so you can start working on your Christmas projects for this year. Believe it or not, it's time to get started on them again. Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment