Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another tease

I promised another peek at Quilting Celebrations and here's a little taste of autumn. Since it's July 4th weekend, though, it's just a little taste because it's time to celebrate SUMMER! If you want to see a bit more, take a look at the slide show on my website and you'll get another glimpse.

What I love about this piece is the quilting by uber-talented long arm quilter, Jessica Jones. She quilted several pieces in this premier issue and I can't wait for you to see more of her work.

I'm off to enjoy more of this beautiful Iowa summer. We couldn't have asked for more perfect weather on this trip but the forecast calls for more rain and storms starting tomorrow and lasting a few days, at least. Sounds like July of 1993. That's worrisome considering the already flooding rivers. Having gone through the Great Floods of '93 here in Des Moines, I sure hope the rains are minimal here. We're back on the road on Monday so we shouldn't have to deal with too much of it.

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Autumn is my favorite time of year -- the cooler weather, the beautiful colors, the change of season. Can't wait to see more! :-)

    ReplyDelete