Friday, July 2, 2010

Making memories

Here's another peek at a portion of one of the embroidery designs from my Christmas collection for Amazing Designs. Hint: If you have my book "A Patrick Lose Christmas" you can see the whole image :-) This will be an applique embroidery, I believe. It's also one of my personal favorite Christmastime illustrations.

I'm going to try to get another peek from Quilting Celebrations posted soon. I got print-outs of the page layouts Tony has designed so far and I couldn't be happier. It's like a "party on paper"! The colors and layouts are so full of life and I know you're gonna love the look of this new magazine.

We're still on the road with my daughter, Katie, and my granddaughters and the time with them has been wonderful. A highlight was our trip to the beautiful Winterset City Park in Winterset, Iowa (thanks for the suggestion Jeanne and Tony!). Lily and Lauryn had a blast going through the "hedge maze" and climbing the tower to look out over Madison County - home of the covered bridges. Another wonderful time was taking Lily to Toy Story 3. What a great movie! Lily was actually crying "No! No!" at the screen at one point but I won't say anything more so I don't spoil it if you haven't seen it yet. Go see it :)

Gotta run...more fun coming today with the girls. Talk to you soon and be on the lookout for the QC sneak peek coming soon ;-)

Cheers -

1 comment:

  1. That will be a fun design to do up on the machine.
    I still have to learn how to use my machine, but it is nice to have designs from my favorite designers, that I can do up, when I figure it all out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete