Friday, July 23, 2010

PWP Online!

Good news ~ Party with Patrick Online 1.0 (year one) is available to join on my website FINALLY! It took a long time to work out the bugs of setting up an online club but I know it will be worth it to bring the party to more of you.

The first quilter to join is John from Ohio and he gets a party gift for early arrival of a fat quarter pack of "Glitzmas" from Robert Kaufman Fabrics. Congrats and thanks to you, John. I hope you like the fabric and the first "party packet" from Party with Patrick Online 1.0.

Thanks to everyone for your patience as we worked to get the club online. I really appreciate your support of what I do and I hope this is a long and FUN party for us all! I'm happy to say that everyone can join us now, even if you don't have a local quilt shop that's participating. If you do have a local partying shop, remember that you can join there also because they're on year two now. The projects are completely different!

So, if you haven't joined yet, click here, put on your party hat, and celebrate quilting and camaraderie with us and get a "monthly dose of Patrick Lose"! ;-)

Cheers, all ~

No comments:

Post a Comment