Tuesday, July 13, 2010

But, first, a peek at embroideries!

I thought I'd be able to give you the sneak preview of my new Scribbles print for Robert Kaufman Fabrics, first, but this just came in and I wanted to share it with you right away.

Remember the sneak peek I gave you on Facebook of the artwork in this photo? Well, this is the first actual stitch-out of the design. Pretty cool, huh? This one's an applique design and the background fabric is my Fizz! By the way, you can stop calling me a tease now because I'm showing you the entire design. I think it would be fun on something like a trick or treat bag or a kitchen towel or an apron but I'm sure all of you embroiders out there could find a bunch of inventive uses for it. I think the stitched design is actually about 7" wide (?) so it's not puny. I hope you like it and I promise I'll get that new print posted for you to take a look at, too.

We'll be spending the rest of the day putting the finishing touches on this year's Dam Christmas Party retreat at the Boulder Dam Hotel in Boulder City, NV. I can't wait to spend time on holiday quilting with old friends and new there later in the week. I'm sure it will be just as full of laughs and great memories as last year :)))

Have a great day, all!

2 comments:

  1. Patrick!! I LOVE this!!! She just makes me giggle! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy! I like Halloween stuff that makes a person giggle as much as I like the scary stuff :)

    ReplyDelete