Sunday, November 16, 2008

Designers....geez

Okay, I decided I needed to start working on the "look" of my blog and, as you can see, it's a mess. That's because I changed the background and now, for some reason, I can't get the elements' colors to change.

So, please tolerate the "Christmas at the Circus" look that's going on and I'll keep working on it.

Update: Some of the colors are looking better so now I'm wondering how I can get rid of those ugly wrenches and screwdrivers. Smile. Even though I'm a control freak when it comes to aesthetics, I'm kidding about that....mostly.

-------------

Okay, that's all I can do for now. At least there's some color to it and it's looking like the holidays :)

Have a great day and thanks for looking in on me :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patrick! The blog looks beautiful and festive!

    If I'm thinking what you're talking about -those "wrenches"- only show up with you, the author - they are there as an edit tool. I logged out of my blog one day to see if they were gone and they were gone! So, we just see a beautiful blog!

    So glad to hear you had a great time at the Quilt Market/Houston!

    Have a Great Day!
    ~ Jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jes...Good to hear from you! I figured that out after I played with it awhile. Thanks for trying to calm my A/R tendencies ;-)

    I hope all's well with you. When I come up for air, I'll be stopping by your blog for longer than a quick peek like I have lately.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete