Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Fabric Collection!

I also have a new fabric collection to show you. It's a companion print to Satinesque called Satinesque Stripe that comes in a beautiful range of colors. Click the link to take a look. This should be arriving at your local quilt shop in early December! Judging by the popularity of Satinesque, you'll want some of this collection as well. We've also added 14 new colors to freshen up Satinesque. Here's a look at a bundle of the vibrant new colors.

Don't forget my fairly new and VERY popular Dot-to-Dot collection and Scribbles (which may be getting a couple more coordinates added to the line soon :-)

I've been having lots of fun designing new projects with these fun-to-use fabrics.

Hope all's well with you.

2 comments:

  1. I have to have some of this, it's wonderful and it's design potential unlimited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm really excited about it and can't wait to get my hands on it myself! :)

    ReplyDelete