Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Congratulations to Marilynn DeHoney who is the winner of the February Party with Patrick prize of 29 fat quarters from my Dot-to-Dot collection for Robert Kaufman Fabrics.

I couldn't stop with one prize, so I added a second prize of 8 fat quarters from various collections of fabrics I've done for RK and Jill Pesti won that prize. Congrats to you, too, Jill!

We're getting ready for our second retreat of the year coming up this weekend at the Dobson Ranch Inn right here in the Phoenix metro area. There are still spots available if you'd like to join us for a weekend of Party with Patrick-style quilting and camaraderie. This one's a small retreat but I bet with a group this size we have even more opportunity to get to know one another. If you'd like to join us, contact Gary at 623-414-9464 or gary@patricklose.net.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day and that winter is waning wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment