Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another busy day

I'm trying to catch up here, after the trip, with everything going on in my life! Unpacking and reorganizing after a two week absence and trying to get out new designs AND getting the studio ready has been quite a challenge.

First stop today will be IKEA (one of my favorite places in the world) for more inspiration and solutions for the studio space. We've got a very ecclectic mix going on with everything from primitive to artsy "whimsical" to contemporary...demonstrating that quilting and crafting is compatible with ALL styles. Something for everyone I hope :)

I'm also finishing up designs this weekend for my new Halloween- themed embroideries that will be available in August or September, new fabrics - including more yarn-dyes (woo-hoo!), and projects for a new book. Honestly...just the tip of the iceberg.

Yep...my head is spinning ;-)

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the good wishes, I'm just trying to figure out how to post a comment on this!

    ReplyDelete