Sunday, January 2, 2011

A challenging and exciting year ahead!

It's a new year and I've hit the ground running. Those who know me well would say I'm always running and I do like living more uptempo than adagio but even I'm wondering about the pace at which 2011 is going to keep me. It's definitely going to be a challenge and that's always exciting so I'll embrace it and see where this year takes me.

The first place I know it's taking me for sure is to Boulder City, NV, this coming weekend to work with the "Boulder Babes" (perhaps you read about them in the first issue of Quilting Celebrations?). I haven't seen them since July of last year and I don't know if we've ever gone that long without spending time together in the last few years. We're going to be working on the projects that will be featured in the next issue of QC and I can't wait. I'm excited about making the new designs but even more about seeing my friends and catching up and all of the laughs that are a part of our times together. Seriously...it's like getting another big Christmas present :)

February will bring another exciting challenge and one that's been in the works for awhile so it will be great to see it come to fruition. We begin taping the first few episodes of my show for QNN-TV, Quilting Celebrations with Patrick Lose. It will be like bringing the magazine to life with some of my friends helping me to show you how to celebrate life's events, holidays, and seasons with quilting and camaraderie! If you're a member of Party with Patrick, you could be one of those friends. :) I hope you'll be a part of the show and magazine from the beginning by joining us on my Quilting Celebrations fan page on Facebook. I'll be giving sneak previews, asking for your input and offering surveys there and would love for you to participate. You may even see your comments in one of the issues! Toward the top of the page, now, is a question asking how you welcome the new year and we need answers so go visit us there and offer your two cents.

I've got a lot of design work beckoning so, even though it's a Sunday, I better get to it so that we have lots of fun things to work on in Boulder City with the "Babes" :) There's nothing like being creative with our friends and I hope 2011 offers you lots of time for that.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment