Saturday, October 8, 2016

#thisisreallyhappening


https://issuu.com/dzyner12/docs/pl_quiltmarketbrochure_web
I've always enjoyed and have been proud of the work that I've done in quilting, crafting and publishing. I've been doing this for 23 years but I can honestly say I've never been more proud of what we've been able to accomplish in the last 11 months.

Just about everything we've worked on in that time has been to bring about the launch of Patrick Lose Fabrics at Fall Quilt Market in Houston at the end of this month. It has not been easy but I think I speak on behalf of everyone involved when I say it has been exciting.

We had a soft launch of my first designs for the new company in June with Seasonal Celebrations 2016.  Seasonal Celebrations is a collection of my autumn, Halloween, Christmas and winter prints that we consider my seasonal "basics". 

https://issuu.com/dzyner12/docs/patricklose-2016-seasonalcatalogrgb
Collections under this umbrella - such as Santa's Stash™ - will evolve from year to year as new prints are added and others retired, based on trends. We wanted to have the soft launch of SC 2016 in order to get them out there for those who didn't want to have a season without Patrick Lose holiday fabrics, but we knew that the majority of shop owners might not actually see the collections until our Fall 2016 releases at Quilt Market. It's hard to believe it's almost time for that.

So I'm really happy to announce that the digital version of our Fall 2016 Collections catalog is available as we prepare to celebrate the launch of Patrick Lose Fabrics at Houston Quilt Market! Shop owners - get an early look at all of the fun stuff to inspire your customers, including my newest Basically Patrick prints. To our retail customers and fans - flip through the digital catalog and start dreaming up your next projects and please tell your local shop owners what you would like them to carry for you. If you let them know what you like, they'll be more successful with what they offer in their shops.

Most of all, we ask that you share this information with your creative friends and tell them what you love about Patrick Lose Fabrics to help us make this new endeavor a big success. Even though I've been doing this for the last 23 years, this is a very exciting new beginning for me and the team that helps me bring it to you. We'd love for you to join us in this journey and appreciate your continued support!

-----------

4 comments:

  1. Oh I need some of this fabric!!! Love your Quilting Celebrations magazine. The one magazine that I never get rid of....




    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need some of this fabric!!! Love your Quilting Celebrations magazine. The one magazine that I never get rid of....




    ReplyDelete
  3. Speckles is fun, flexible snd colorful. My fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors from all of your lines. They have such a fun, graphic quality that makes my designs pop!

    ReplyDelete