Sunday, June 29, 2008

Brrrrr.....

A cold front must have passed through. A really weak cold front moving really fast. It actually dropped below 110 a couple of days this past week but the water in the pool is still 90 degrees. How refreshing! (Yes, the sarcasm is intended to be as subtle as a jackhammer tapping.) But, you know what? It's not bothering me. The short periods I've spent outdoors in the last few days were with my granddaughters in the pool and it was a lot of fun. The girls have been with me since Friday night because Mom and Dad needed some vacation time (and so did Grandpa). We had a great weekend.

I even managed to get some work done because I've really enjoyed working on the new patterns I'm adding to my line. I'm anxious to show you all a sneak peek but I have to wait until they're all photographed so give me a little time. I think you'll like them too. I need to break down and hire some quilters so I can produce new designs for you more quickly. I have to keep my hands on everything, though, and hate losing control of my designs. I'll find a happy middle ground soon and start bombarding you with new projects to make and fabrics to use!

I've got some instructions to write and then I'm going to spend the rest of the night finishing one of the new projects. So, that's all for now. Thanks for looking in on me.

The photo, above, was taken by Everett W. Gibson of Tucson, AZ. Although I joke about the weather here, it can be beautiful sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment