Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sunny-side Up

With everything else that's been going on, I almost forgot to tell you all that Sunny-side Up is now available! It's my appliqué pattern for a 20 inch round table topper and a 15 inch round charger-style placemat. This one was a big hit at quilt market and I've had a lot of requests for it so if you're among those who have been waiting, ask for it at your local quilt shop or you can get it here.

Other than that, I've been busy helping shop owners with their Party with Patrick™ club sign-ups and I'm really enjoying our conversations and getting to know them. We're gonna have a fun year for sure.

I've gotten a lot of emails/inquiries about how you can be a part of the club if there isn't a shop in your area that's hosting. What you really need to do is let your local shop(s) know that you want them to be a member shop. Maybe they're just waiting to hear if their customers have an interest...? We've been knocking around the idea of an online club but that's probably down the road a bit.

I'm also finishing up a new fabric line that I'm anxious to tell you about but, in the meantime, check out my new Space Cases collection for kids and kids at heart at Robert Kaufman. It's kooky and colorful.

My next book, Poster Quilts, is on it's way and the one that will follow later this year (still top secret) is making its way through the process at C&T Publishing. The days are definitely full but fun.

There are also more new patterns on the way so keep checking back for updates!

I hope all's well with everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment