Friday, December 11, 2009

Check out this new cookbook...

Michele at The Quilting Gallery has compiled a new cookbook, titled Quilter's Cookbook, and I think you should take a look.

"The first-ever Quilter's Cookbook, with recipes submitted by more than 100 quilters from nine countries around the world, is now available. There never seems to be enough time to quilt. That's why the theme for this Cookbook is "Quick and easy recipes, so we can get back to quilting!" There are 119 recipes, most with heart-warming family stories..."

It features photos of beautiful quilts and serves up the stories behind them, as well. You can also click on the button ad in the lower right margin for more information on this downloadable collection of recipes and stories from quilters all over the world.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could use quick and easy recipes. I have a special diet with allergies, so I have to make things from scratch. I usually use old recipe and modify them.

    That would make a nice gift for quilting friends.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete