Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Break time

I can't believe how much work I've gotten done in the last few days on top of all of the market preparations! You'll be glad to know I've designed two more new patterns that you'll be seeing sometime in the next month or so. One of them is based on the characters on the home page of my website from a very popular collection of fabrics I did called "Brazen Bluebirds". I'm not going to give it away but it's my favorite pattern design in a long time!

Tomorrow is the big Project Party at
Cotton Fields Quilt and Knit in Avondale, AZ. Be sure to visit their website. Mary and her staff are a great bunch and very knowledgeable and helpful! I'm really looking forward to it. We'll be working on the projects for a new book I'm doing with C&T Publishing for Fall 2009.

That's all for now. Break time is over :) Back to work!

Thanks for looking in on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment