Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Enough of the cold, already!

Since it's been right around 80 degrees here the past few days, I decided I needed to change the snowy home page on my website to my new Valentine's Day page now instead of waiting a few days. Those of you who live in places where it's been so ungodly cold lately probably didn't want to hop onto my homepage and watch snow falling, huh? So it's all changed now just for you.

I spent the better part of the day sick in bed yesterday but I had the T.V. on so at least I got to see most of the Innauguration festivities. What a day!

Nothing else new to report right now. I'm still working on new pattern instructions and my latest book so I can get them to you as soon as possible.

I also had a little camping trip over the holiday weekend with Lily (what a blast!) so I might post a few pics when I have a sec.

Hope all's well with you all and thanks for looking in on me ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Patrick:
    Feel better soon and I miss the snowflakes. :) Actually, talk is we are expecting snow sometime this week-end. Yippee! Would love to see Miss Lily camping.

    ReplyDelete