Thursday, January 15, 2009

S.O.S. (Subscribers Only Sale)

Just a reminder that, if you're a subscriber to my email list, the coupon that went out a couple of weeks ago expires tomorrow, January 16th! Be sure to take a look at my patterns and books in the online shop and use that coupon for 25% off of patterns like Pretty Ribbons, pictured here. It's a great placemat pattern for all occasions.

I might be back to update this post later with news about NEW patterns! There are a couple of other pieces of "news"...deals in the works, so to speak, that I am seriously itching to spill but I can't yet. Stay tuned because these are BIG and so exciting to me. Maybe I'll have a release for you next week?

Again, the day is getting away from me already! Thanks for looking in on me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment