Friday, January 15, 2010

It's unanimous. Winter s*cks! ;-)

Congratulations to Vicci Conway who's the winner of my Tropical Table Toppers pattern! Thanks to everyone who offered their "sentiments" on winter where they are. I feel for all of you and I hope there's a big thaw coming.

We'll have another contest soon but, to the Party with Patrick members, get your January (LOVE) projects done and post photos and comments on the PWP fan page on Facebook. You'll be entered to win the fat quarter tower giveaway of my Dot-to-Dot collection. See your Party with Patrick host or Hostess or click here for details! You MUST be a fan on the FB fan page and post there to be entered.

It's super busy here with lots of designing and quilting going on. The paperwork, instruction writing, and day-to-day grind of business has been put on hold for the weekend. I don't mind working weekends if its all creative stuff. I'm also looking forward to spending a few hours at 3 Dudes Quilting tomorrow afternoon signing books. If you're local, please stop by and visit!

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment