Sunday, April 19, 2009

Critics :-)

I woke up this morning, still tired, after a not-so-great night of sleep, made some coffee that's strong enough to strip the finish off of some of that horrific, black lacquered Deco furniture (it truly needs to be done), and went to my computer to check on the "stack" of email as usual. Someone had sent me a link to this review of A Patrick Lose Christmas:

Reviews

Another winning selection of quilting projects from Patrick Lose
By jenniequiltsit

Pros:
These are the kinds of Christmas quilts and accessories you'd find in the stores like Crate & Barrel or Pottery Barn...GREAT stuff. They're not the sugary sweet and overly cutesy stuff you see at every craft show across the country. These are some sophisticated but still very fun and humorous designs.

Cons:
I wish there were even more projects but it's well worth the money.

If anyone knows jenniequiltsit, please tell her she made my day! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday...especially you, jenniequiltsit. And I hope you like my new book ;-)

Don't forget to stay updated on the latest info we have on That Dam Christmas Party retreat in July. I wish we had a bigger location because I'm afraid it's going to fill up as soon as we start taking reservations so, if you're seriously interested, watch for details so you're not left out. It's gonna be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment