Thursday, June 4, 2009

Party Pics

We've gotten lots of comments on the "Batty Bridal Veils" so I thought you might like to see more photos from our parties that have been held so far.

I love my job! Every month, I get to send out a party packet with a project I've designed and recipes and other party ideas and wait for the photos and stories to come in a few weeks later about how much fun everyone is having. I'm loving it. Even better than that, so are the partiers!

If you want to see more of the fun, click here or you can paste the following address into your browser: http://www.patricklose.net/pwp/wallflowers.html. You can even get a peek at the project offered for June. If you're a Party with Patrick™ member shop, we need more photos! Don't be shy.

If your local shop isn't a member and you want to party with us, make sure you let them know that you want them to join. Shop owners need to know what you want so they can offer it.

That's all for now. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment