Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"The Battle of the Batty Bridal Veils" Begins

Reports from the May Party with Patrick!™ events are starting to come in from our "affiliates" across the country (none yet from Canada) and it looks like there's been a good time going on with "The Battle of the Batty Bridal Veils" competition! The project for May's party, an applique table topper called "Heart to Heart", is shown at left as made by one of our very talented partiers. Click it to see a larger version.

The May party's theme is a send-up of a wedding party and the partiers were asked to create and wear the silliest bridal veil they could come up with using, literally, whatever they wanted. Hosts and hostesses from the member shops are sending in photos of their individual contests from which I'll choose a "winner". The title is, at best, dubious. But it looks like there was a lot of fun going on in the process. And that's what Party with Patrick! is all about. Take a look here: http://www.patricklose.net/pwp/veils.html

There's a lot more than that going on lately and, honestly, that's why I've been too busy to get a post here recently. I'll do my best to update more often. Busy is good, that's for sure!

I hope all is well with you and, if you Twitter, you can follow me here: http://twitter.com/patricklose

Thanks for looking in on me ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment